Car accidents affect millions of people in the U.S. each year. In the North Miami area, thousands of people were involved in some type of motor vehicle accident and suffered an auto accident injury. Unfortunately, for many individuals, their injuries could last weeks or years if they are not treated as soon as possible.
While some injuries may appear immediately, it is recommended to seek chiropractic care following a car accident. If you are in North Miami, our chiropractor at Keystone Wellness Center will make sure all of your expectations and needs are met so that you can get on with your life faster and without pain.
In this piece, we will go through the common auto accident injuries you are likely to experience, including those that may not be visible immediately. We will also go a step further to explain how we can help you ease your pain and recover in the shortest time possible.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a common auto accident injury complaint. It is the result of the neck being whipped aggressively and suddenly, causing strain to the soft tissues of the neck.
- Back injuries: It is possible to suffer from a back injury during a car accident, which could lead to long-lasting back pain.
- Shoulder Injuries: Damage or alteration to the supporting structures of the shoulder can happen during an automobile accident. The incident may damage the muscles, bones, and nerves in your shoulder and trigger severe pain.
- Headaches and migraines: Victims who sustained an auto accident injury may experience long-term headaches and migraines, which can get worse over time.
- Knee injuries: From wounds and bruises to fractures and tears, the knee can easily become injured in car accidents.
How Our Chiropractor Can Treat an Auto Accident Injury
Our chiropractic wellness center in North Miami will employ the latest treatment techniques to help you get back to your regular routine.
Here are a few ways our services can help you:
- Relieves pain: Many auto accident injuries can cause severe pain and discomfort to the victims. Luckily, our chiropractor has all the necessary treatment and expertise to ensure pain relief is achieved much quicker.
- Restores mobility: Auto injuries may also cause soreness and stiffness that may inhibit movement. We have the techniques to improve range of motion.
- Facilitates Healing: Unlike traditional practices, we will not rely on pharmaceutical drugs and surgery to restore mobility. We believe chiropractic care is enough to support long-term healing.
Reach Out to Our Office in North Miami Today
If you are a victim of an auto accident in North Miami, Keystone Wellness Center is the place to go for expert care. Our techniques are different from other traditional practices and are proven to help victims get their life back. Make an appointment today with our chiropractor, and let us take care of you. Our number is 305-893-8822.